Bluefish - GTK based HTML editor
- A powerful tool for editing dynamic and interactive websites. It supports many programming and markup languages, and isprimarily for experienced web designers and programmers. Latest stable release is 2.0, 2010-10-12.
- A Web-based project management application that can handle unlimited number of projects, tasks, lists, and milestones. It's intended for small to medium-sized businesses and freelancers. This software can also be installed on an internal server as well as in the cloud. Latest release is 0.6.1, 2009-10-12.
Grok - A Smashing Web Framework
- Grok is a web application framework for Phython developers. It is bsed on Zope 3 technology and is suitable for both beginners and experienced web developers. Latest stable release is 1.1, 2010-05-18.
- A complete web authoring system that combines web file management and easy-to-use WYSIWYG web page editing. Available in many languages. A Nvu/Composer fork.
LifeType | Open Source Blogging Platform
- A GPLed blogging platform designed for use with a MySQL database and PHP. It supports multiple blogs and users in a single installation. Several translations are available.
- A sophisticated framework to write admin modules; many modules available for LinuxConf, including Apache, gruconf, inittab, kernelconf, liloconf, xterminals; a systems administration tool.
- A development environment for building spatially-enabled internet applications; excels at rendering spatial data (maps, images, and vector data) for the Web.
- Perl-based web site development and delivery engine. Latest version is 1.39, 2008-01-30.
- Web wiki software developed by the Wikimedia Foundation; user-friendly software for contributing and editing content on a wiki.
- An open source platform for the development and delivery of rich Internet applications (web applications that have features and functionality of traditional desktop applications). This platform consists of the LZX programming language and the OpenLaszlo Server.
- A PHP-based image upload and management system, with thumbnail generation, slideshow mode and support for multiple users.
- An engine for handling web ecards plus a collection of 200+ cards that can be quickly and easily installed.
- A photoblogging application which comes with additional functionality via addons, so you can turn this software into a photo publishing platform.
- A wiki-based system for collaborative creation and maintenance of websites. Available in many languages.
The Quixote Web Framework
- A framework for writing web-based applications using Python. Site contains extensive documentation including a white paper and tutorials. Latest release is 2.6, 2008-12-13.
The Zope Book
- The best documentation available for Zope. Links to the 2.5 and 2.6 editions can be found here. Available online and in PDF format.
The eyeOS Cloud Computing Web Desktop
- An open source, Web desktop environment and operating system. The user can access their own customized desktop from anywhere using a web browser. This software can be used by individuals, developers, educators, and public administration personnel. Internationalization is excellent - 20+ languages are available. Latest stable release is 184.108.40.206, 2009-10-06.