Bash Guide for Beginners
- A detailed, practical guide to Bash that provides real-life instead of theoretical examples, which is particularly helpful for those new to Bash. The author has a lot of experience as a Linux user, system administrator, and trainer. (2008)
- This FAQ is based on frequently asked questions on the channel #bash on the IRC network. It's considered to be one of the best Bash FAQs available. (2009)
- A Bash resource site which includes a forum for Bash shell basics, documentation, books, scripts, and downloads.
Batch Login Project
- A shell connection virtualization program; especially useful for executing scripts and commands across complex networks.
- A user-friendly shell mainly for interactive use. Latest release is 1.23.0, 2008-01-13.