Discrete Dynamics Lab
- Tools for researching cellular automata, random boolean networks, multi-value discrete dynamical networks, and beyond.
Emergent Neural Network Simulation System
- Emergent (a major rewrite of PDP++) is a comprehensive simulation environment for creating complex, sophisticated models of the brain and cognitive processes using neural network models. Latest release is 4.0.14, 2008-03-14.
- A data flow oriented development environment that can be used to build complex applications by combining small, reusable building blocks.
Open Automaton Project
- Purpose of this project is to assemble an intelligent PC-based mobile robot suitable for home or office environments.
- The Player Project creates free software (as in freedom) that enables research in robot and sensor systems. The Player robot server is one of the more widely used robot control interfaces in the world.
Pyro, Python Robotics: Pyro
- A library, environment, graphical user interface, and low-level drivers to explore AI and robotics using the Python language.
The GENESIS Simulator
- GENESIS (GEneral NEural SImulation System) is a general purpose simulation platform that was developed to support the simulation of neural systems ranging from subcellular components and biochemical reactions to complex models of single neurons, simulations of large networks, and systems-level models. Latest stable release is 2.3, 2006-03-19.