- This is an open source, full-featured, and customizable invoicing application. It can handle multiple clients, along with their contact, billing, shipping, and contract information. It also supports multiple currencies and has a built-in currency converter. It is actively developed and updated frequently. Latest release is 0.8.0, 2010-01-01.
- An auction-tracking and bidding tool for eBay users.
- Canadian payroll software with separate modules - one each for the feds and each province or territory except Quebec (collects own provincial taxes); easy to maintain for individual requirements; updates for current taxation year available January 1st.
Freeside - Billing and Automation Software for ISPs
- Open-source billing, trouble ticketing and provisioning automation software for wired and wireless ISPs, VoIP, hosting, service and content providers, and other online businesses. Latest release is 1.9.1, 2009-10-10.
GnuCash - Open Source Accounting Software
- Personal and small-business financial-accounting software. Also available in Dutch, French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, and Spanish. Latest release is 2.3.7, 2009-10-06.
- A personal accounting system for Linux. Also available in Dutch, French, German, and Italian. Latest stable release is 0.8.1, 2011-02-21.
- A cross-platform, personal accounting application particularly suited for people who are not trained accountants. It can manage multiple accounts, manage payees, and provides simple, easy-to-read reports on the state of your finances. Translated into 45 languages. Latest stable release is 4.3, 2010-05-09.
- A Java-based auction bidding and management software.
JMoney - Home
- An OS-independent personal finance manager written in Java; available in English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish and Portuguese.
- Personal finance software for KDE. Latest stable release for KDE3 is 1.05, 2010-05-16. Latest stable release is 4.6.1, 2011-11-06.
LedgerSMB - Open Source Accounting
- A community-driven, web-based accounting software for small-to-medium businesses. This is a fork (in 2006) of SQL-Ledger, a general ledger accounting software package. Latest stable release is 1.3.0, 2011-10-10.
- GPL Accounting and commercial point-of-sale software for Linux and Windows.
Money Manager Ex
- A cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software. It primarily helps organize your finances, and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. Internationalization is excellent with many translations available.
- Programmed trading of equities over the Internet.
PostBooks - Free Open Source ERP and Accounting Software
- A cross-platform accounting and enterprise resource planning business system geared toward small to medium sized businesses. Translated into Chinese (simplified), French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish. Latest stable release is 3.6.0, 2010-12-16.
- A web-based, double-entry/ERP system. accounting system. Great multilingual support (30+ languages). Latest release is 2.8.27, 2009-11-04.
- A simple Web-based invoicing system suitable for individuals and small businesses.
The jGnash Home Page
- A cross-platform personal finance application written in Java. Internationalization is excellent with translations into many languages available. Current stable release is 2.3.4, 2010-02-21.
The jbilling Homepage
- An invoicing system for businesses of all sizes. Latest release is 2.0.0, 2009-09-02.
The webERP Accounting Homepage
- An integrated suite of Web-based business management software including accounts receivable and payable, and inventory management. Mulilingual support. Current release is 3.09, 2008-06-27.