- An open source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
Gerbv - A Free Gerber Viewer
- A utility for displaying CAD files that are used in the manufacture of electronic printed circuit boards. It is one of the utilities affiliated with the gEDA project.
- Software for the creation of electronic schematic diagrams and printed circuit board artwork. Available in several languages.
- Open source hardware; news and a database of free EDA software and circuit designs.
PCB - Printed Circuit Board Layout Tool
- An interactive printed circuit board editor for the X11 window system. It can produce industry standard RS-274-X and Excellon NC-Drill format output for submission to board manufacturers. Latest stable release on 2008-02-02.
The gEDA Project
- A GPLed suite of tools used for electrical circuit design, schematic capture, simulation, prototyping, and production. Latest stable release is 1.4.1, 2008-09-29.