- A free and open software suite for the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) environment. A fork of Compiere with a stronger community focus. Multilingual support in 14 languages. Latest stable release is 3.5.4, 2009-09-16.
- A Web-based project management application that can handle unlimited number of projects, tasks, lists, and milestones. It's intended for small to medium-sized businesses and freelancers. This software can also be installed on an internal server as well as in the cloud. Latest release is 0.6.1, 2009-10-12.
- A Java-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for small-to-medium size enterprises.
Dolibarr ERP/CRM - International Website
- A simple, small Web interface with ERP/CRM Enterprise Resource Planning/Customer Relationship Management capabilities especially designed for small companies, foundations and freelancers. Also available in French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, and Spanish. Latest stable release is 2.6.1, 2009-06-15.
Double Choco Latte
- An application that provides basic project management capabilities, including time tracking, email notification, and call tracking.
ERP Solution with integrated CRM Solution - Compiere
- ERP (Enterprise Resouce Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) for small-medium distribution and service industries. It has a financial management module built into it. Compiere is the product of a single company which has not always been as open as its user community would like. N.B.: For the free, community edition the user must fill out a registration form.
- ERP5 is a full-featured, high-end software solution used for mission-critical Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Customer Relation Management (CRM) / Material Requirements Planning (MRP) / Supply Chain Management (SCM) / Product Design Management (PDM) applications by industrial organisations and government agencies. The preferred installation method for ERP5 is a LiveCD which is able to store all persistent data on a hard disk.
Freeside - Billing and Automation Software for ISPs
- Open-source billing, trouble ticketing and provisioning automation software for wired and wireless ISPs, VoIP, hosting, service and content providers, and other online businesses. Latest release is 1.9.1, 2009-10-10.
- Project management/scheduling software written in Java; supports 23 programming languages; site available in English and French.
GnoTime - The Gnome Time Tracker
- A project management tool for tracking the amount of time spent on projects; also can generate configurable invoices based on that time. Available in many languages. Latest release is 2.3.0, 2008-02-15.
- This is a browser-based collaboration software suite, which enables users to manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes with the standards-compliant components from the Horde Project. Latest stable release is 1.2.4, 2009-09-14.
- Open Business Management (OBM) is a global groupware, messaging, CRM and project application. Latest stable release is 2.2.15, 2009-11-17.
- A Linux-based groupware, collaboration, and messaging application.
- A complete ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) application. Some of the main features include accounting (analytic and financial), production management (MRP), stock management, sales and purchases management, and marketing campaigns. Available in many languages. There are over 350 available modules which provide a wealth of functionality. Latest stable release is 5.0.6, 2009-09-22.
Opentaps Open Source ERP + CRM
- A cross-platform ERP + CRM suite which includes eCommerce, Point-of-Sales, inventory, warehouse, order, customer management, and general ledger applications. It is based on the Apached OFBiz project. Available in many languages.
PostBooks - Free Open Source ERP and Accounting Software
- A cross-platform accounting and enterprise resource planning business system geared toward small to medium sized businesses. Translated into Chinese (simplified), French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish. Latest stable release is 3.6.0, 2010-12-16.
- A web-based ERP/Project Management software for organizations with 2 - 200 users.
The eGroupWare Project
- A multi-user web-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) groupwaresuite with an open source API; applications include such things as email, calendaring, discussion forums, trouble ticket system, calltracking. Available in many languages.
The jbilling Homepage
- An invoicing system for businesses of all sizes. Latest release is 2.0.0, 2009-09-02.
- A GNOME-based program that assists in the recovery and prevention of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). Also runs on KDE. Latest release is 1.9.0, 2008-07-14.
- A free Unix/X11 program that reminds the user to take wrist breaks from the keyboard, which should help prevent repetitive strain injury (RSI). Latest stable release is 2.26, 2009-04-03.
vtiger Open Source CRM
- This is an easy-to-install Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application mainly for small- and medium-size businesses. Multilingual support in 9 languages. Latest stable release is 5.1.0, 2009-07-21.