Gnu Privacy Guard (GnuPG) Mini Howto
- This documents explains how to use the GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG), an Open Source OpenPGP compatible encryption system. Also available in Dutch, German, and Turkish. (2004)
GnuPG - FAQ
- A question and answer document on all facets of GnuPG (GNU Privacy Guard), GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage. Latest version 1.6.3, 2003-07-30. Also available in French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
GnuPG - The GNU Privacy Guard
- The GNU project is a complete and free implementation of the OpenPGP standard as defined by RFC2440. This a tool for secure communication and data storage. Extensive documentation (user guides, HOWTOs, handbooks) can be found here. Also available in French, German, Italian, and Spanish. Latest stable release is 2.0.14, 2009-12-21.
- A GPG front-end for KDE 3.x and 4.x. Excellent multilingual support.
Mac GNU Privacy Guard
- Mac OS X port of GnuPG. Latest version is 1.4.9, 2009-03-24. Also available in French, German, and Italian.