C++ GUI Programming with Qt 3 - Online Book
- See download section for both a PDF version and the source document; Prentice-Hall Profession Technical Reference, 2004. N.B.: This link will be removed as soon as the "C++ GUI Programming with Qt 4" book is available online.
ClanLib Game SDK
- A cross-platform C++ toolkit library which offers a series of different functionality under a streamlined API. Its primary focus is on games, although not limited for that usage only. Latest release is 0.8.1, 2008-03-11.
- An open source software library for creating fast, visually rich and animated graphical user interfaces.
GTK+ and Glade3 GUI Programming Tutorial - Parts 1-3
- This three-part series on Glade 3 covers the following topics: Part 1 - designing a user interface using Glade 3; Part 2 - choosing a programming language for GTK+ development; and Part 3 - writing a basic program to implement the Glade file. Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user interfaces for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment. (2008)
- Projects for the GNU Ada Translator (GNAT), an Ada95 front-end based on gcc technology.
- A set of perl bindings for Gtk+ 2.x and various related libraries.
- A widget for the Gtk+-library designed to display large amounts of numerical data fast and easily.
- The official C++ interface for the GUI library GTK+. Latest stable release is 2.22.1, 2009-09-21.
- A Linux tool for identifying where system latency is happening, and what kind of operation/action is causing this so that the code can be changed to avoid the worst latency hiccups.
- A software framework to create Linux distributions aimed for, but not restricted to, embedded devices. It supports many hardware architectures, cross-compiles 1000's of packages including GTK+, Qt, and the X Windows system, and it's easy to customize.
Qt - Cross-Platform Application and UI Framework
- A cross-platform application and UI framework. The developer / user can write Web-enabled applications once and deploy them across desktop, mobile and embedded operating systems without rewriting the source code. Dual-licensed under the LGPL and a proprietary license. Latest stable release is 4.70, 2010-09-21.
- A resource site for regular expressions (regexes), including tutorials, specialized tools and utilities for working with regexes, as well as samples, books, and reference tools about regexes.
The GUI Toolkit, Framework Page
- Meta site of toolkits for building graphical user interfaces (GUIs), with emphasis on resources for Free Software (Open Source).
The Independent Qt Tutorial
- A comprehensive tutorial with lots of examples and links to the official Qt documentation. French and Italian translations available. Available online and as an an archive for downloading and off-line browsing. (2006)
The TOAD C++ GUI Library
- A simple and powerful C++ GUI toolkit for the X Window System. Latest stable release is 0.64.1, 2007-07-03.
Welcome to FOX
- A C++-based toolkit for GUI development. Latest stable release is 1.6.37, 2009-11-11.
- A cross-platform C++ GUI framework. Latest release is 2.9.0. 2009-09-08.