- A Python interface to Gnuplot. Latest stable version is 1.8, 2008-05-02. N.B. Gnuplot has a non-free license.
Grok - A Smashing Web Framework
- Grok is a web application framework for Phython developers. It is based on Zope 3 technology and is suitable for both beginners and experienced web developers. Latest stable release is 1.1, 2010-05-18.
- Web application server written in Python.
- A tool that makes it easy to create intelligent and beautiful documentation for Python projects.
The Python Papers
- A free e-journal, which includes academic and industry article onPython. There is a wide variety of content covering Python User Groups from around the world, conferences and other events, open source projects and the use of Python in commercial organisations. Continues Python Journal.
The Quixote Web Framework
- A framework for writing web-based applications using Python. Site contains extensive documentation including a white paper and tutorials. Latest release is 2.6, 2008-12-13.
- An event-driven networking engine written in Python, and supports numerous protocols. It contains a web server, numerous chat clients, chat servers, and mail servers. Latest stable release is 9.0.0, 2009-11-24.
Webware for Python
- A suite of Python packages and tools for developing object-oriented, web-based applications. Latest release is 0.9.4, 2007-07-07.
- A Python-based program for generating, transforming, and manipulating large geometrical models of 3D structures by sequences of mathematical operations. Latest release is 0.8.3, 2010-12-05.