Fl-Inventor Toolkit Home Page
- For 3D/VR applications; multiplatformed high-level GUI interfaces using the libSoFl (using FLTK) library and SGI OSS Open Inventor.
GLT - OpenGL C++ Toolkit
- A C++ class library for programming interactive 3D graphics with OpenGL. Latest release is: 0.8, 2003-09-08.
GtkGLExt - OpenGL Extension to GTK
- An OpenGL extension to GTK+ 2.0 or later. It provides additional GDK objects which support OpenGL rendering in GTK+, and GtkWidget API add-ons to make GTK+ widgets OpenGL-capable. Latest release is 1.2.0, 2009-03-06.
- A C++ library to manipulate and create NURBS (Non-Uniform Rational B-Splines) curves and surfaces. It also features vector, matrix, and OpenGL support classes. Latest stable release is 3.0.11, 2002-05-24. N.B.: This project still has lots of downloads despite the last release date in 2002 (SourceForge statistics from early 2012).
- The OpenGL Registry contains specifications, header files, and related documentation for OpenGL and related APIs including GLU, GLX, and WGL. In addition to the core API specifications, many extensions to these APIs have been defined by vendors, groups of vendors, and the ARB. It also contains specifications and header files for all registered extensions, written as modifications to the appropriate core API specifications.
OpenGL - The Industry's Foundation for High Performance Graphics
- The premier, one-stop website for developers and consumers for all OpenGL news, events, gaming news and developer resources for developing portable, interactive 2D and 3D graphics applications. The documentation section is extensive - with links to The OpenGL Reference Manual and The OpenGL Programming Guide, downloads the OpenGL Specification & Utility Library Specifications, OpenGL Extensions & OpenGL Extension Registry, andOpenGL books.
OpenGL Video Tutorial
- An OpenGL/GLUT tutorial for C++. It's designed for beginners, but advanced enough for experienced developers. Includes both video and text versions. (2007)
OpenRM Scene Graph
- A cross-platform 2D/3D Scene Graph rendering engine layered atop OpenGL.