Anjuta Integrated Development Environment
- A versatile Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for C and C++ on Linux. It has been written for GTK/GNOME and features a number of advanced programming facilities including project management, application wizards, an interactive debugger, and a source editor with source browsing and syntax highlighting. Latest stable release is 2.28.1, 2009-11-24.
- A free/open source, cross platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE) oriented towards C/C++
- A free, open source, cross-platform IDE for the C/C++ programming languages using the wxWidgets toolkit. Latest stable release is 126.96.36.19984, 2009-12-29.
CodeWarrior Tools for Linux
- A complete integrated development environment for hardware through programming applications. Combines state-of-the-art debugging technology with the simplicity of a robust development environment.
Eclipse.org Main Page
- Eclipse is multi-language software development platform comprising an IDE and a plug-in system to extend it. The Eclipse Foundation is a not-for-profit, member-supported corporation that hosts the Eclipse projects, and helps cultivate both an open source community and an ecosystem of complementary products and services.
- A text editor using the GTK2 toolkit with basic features of an integrated development environment. It was developed to provide a small and fast IDE with only a few dependencies. Multilingual support is excellent with 20+ languages available. Latest release is 0.16, 2009-02-15.
Guikachu - PalmOS resource editor
- A resource editor for PalmOS systems. It visually creates dialog boxes, menu bars and windows for your Palm application in the GNOME desktop environment. Latest stable release is 1.4.2, 2004-08-18; latest development release is 1.5.11, 2007-08-04.
- Integrated development environment for the LISP programming language.
TIA (Tiny IDE for Ada/Anything)
- TIA is a mouse-driven IDE for a text or console screen. TIA gives you many of the features of a full-scale integrated development environment such as source control, project management and keyword highlighting. It will run without an X desktop, over a telnet connection, on an old-fashioned computer terminals or other places where other IDEs will not run. It supports ten computer languages. Latest release is 1.2.2, 2010-07-18.
Welcome to NetBeans
- Full-featured IDE development environment and platform - a generic large desktop application.
XBasic Official Web Site
- An integrated software development environment for Linux and Windows, including an advanced compiler, edit/run/debug environment, and interactive GuiDesigner; latest stable release is 6.2.3, 2002-10-27. There continues to be a lot of downloads of this software -- ~9,300 from 2011-01 to 2012-01.