- Bleachbit frees disk space and maintains privacy. It wipes clean 70 applications including Firefox, Flash, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Adobe Reader, and APT. Excellent multilingual support - available in 30+ languages. Latest release is 0.73, 2010-02-18.
- An intelligent partition or disk-cloning program that works on any filesystem. Latest stable release is 1.2.6-59, 2011-01-18.
- A Mandriva graphical utility to simplify hard disk partitioning.
Linux ATA Wiki
- This wiki was created to support ATA development and use under Linux. An excellent resource for Linux-compatible SATA and PATA drives. This wiki also includes libata status and resources, as well as ATA resources.
- A community-managed reference for Linux software raid as implemented in the latest kernel.
Linux SATA RAID FAQ
- This document discusses SATA RAID controllers and how to differentiate true hardware RAID controllers from the software RAID controllers. (2009)
Partition Image for Linux
- A Linux/UNIX utility which saves partitions in many file formats (including ext2fs/ext3fs, ReiserFS, JFS) to an image file. Also available in French. Latest stable release is 0.6.9, 2010-07-25.
- A Partition Magic clone written in C++ using the Qt toolkit. Latest stable release is 0.4.5, 2005-08-12. Site also available in French.
RAID and Data Protection Solutions for Linux
- Offers the following information: types of data loss, Linux RAID solutions, related data storage protection technologies, diagnostic and monitoring tools, disc array management software, and hardware RAID controllers; last updated 2003-08.
- A command line application to add and remove SCSI devices from the Linux SCSI subsystem on the fly. Latest version is 1.96, 2008-01-08.
The Linux 2.4 SCSI subsystem HOWTO
- Description of the SCSI subsystem, with an external view of the SCSI subsystem as the main theme; includes material to assist with the administration of the Linux SCSI subsystem. (2004) (There have been no updates since 2004.)