- An excellent hardware compatibility site which enables the user to find and compare products and prices related to computing, including hard drives, motherboards, RAM, printers, VoIP and much more.
Debian GNU/Linux Device Driver Check Page
- An excellent hardware compatibility database. This site uses the output from the command, 'lcpci -n' (list all PCI devices) and checks it against hardware known to work within GNU/Linux, providing the name of the driver that supports it. Users are also encouraged to contribute to this database.
FSF - Hardware Devices that Support GNU/Linux
- A searchable database of hardware that supports free software. The database is organized into device categories. There is also a list of drivers that require proprietary firmware.
Linux Incompatibility List
- A handy reference site for hardware incompatibility; organized by broad category; useful hardware links included as well.
Linux Online - Linux-Friendly Hardware
- A resource site for Linux hardware including laptops, compatibility databases, and companies selling complete systems, hardware components, DAs/Palmtops and handhelds.
- A world-wide directory of companies that sell computers free of any proprietary operating systems. For people who like to say "No Thanks" to these systems.
- An open, collaborative testing and benchmarking platform for Linux and other operating systems. It's designed by Phoronix Media and the developers behind the Phoronix Test Suite.