Ankur - Home
- A project run by people in Bangladesh and India to provide Bangla support for some major XServer applications and to create awareness about Linux/GNU and the FLOSS movement.
- This is a Meta project that is aimed at fully supporting the Arabic language in the Unix/Linux environment. It is designed to be a central location to standardize the Arabization process.
- The main Debian site for internationalization information. There are links to Debian resources and documentation in various languages.
- The main KDE site for translation and localization information.
KhmerOS - Khmer Software Initiative
- The purpose of the The KhmerOS Project is to ensure that all Cambodians have access to computers in their own language (Khmer); unicode font information, downloads of software in the Khmer language, forums, support, and blogs are available on this site.
Native-Language Confederation (NLC) - OpenOffice
- The Native-Language Confederation (NLC) is composed of those projects working on all aspects related to the localization and support of OpenOffice.org, including localization, QA, support, documentation, and marketing.
OmegaT, the free translation memory tool
- A cross-platform, computer-assisted translation (CAT) tool. Excellent multilingual support - available in 20 languages. Latest stable release is 2.0.5, 2009-10-10.
Open Language Tools Project
- Tools for translating software and documentation; two components now available: LIFF translation editor and XLIFF filters. (2005)
- A flexible, open source solution for internationalized text layout and rendering.
Smarty Template Engine
- This software is a template/presentation framework which provides the programmer and template designer with a wealth of tools to automate tasks commonly dealt with at the presentation layer of an application. It is particularly useful for creating multilingual websites.
The GNOME Translation Project
- GNOME support for internationalization (I18N) and localization (L10N); the goal of this project is to translate GNOME documents into all languages.
The IndLinux Project
- The goal of this project is to create a Linux distribution that supports Indian Languages at all levels and bring technology to non-English speaking Indians.
Transifex - Integrated Translation Platform
- A Web-based translation system for the Fedora distribution. It is designed to ease the process of contributing translations to projects hosted on remote and disparate various version control systems (VCS).
Translate Toolkit & Pootle
- Tools to aid in software localization, including Pootle, a Web-based translation and translation management tool. It can translate right-to-left languages such as Hebrew, Farsi and Pashtu.