- This FAQ is based on frequently asked questions on the channel #bash on the IRC network. It's considered to be one of the best Bash FAQs available. (2009)
C Language FAQ
- This collection of hypertext pages is Copyright 1995-2005 by Steve Summit. Content from the book "C Programming FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions" (Addison-Wesley, 1995) is made available here by permission of the author and the publisher as a service to the community.
- Updated every couple of months; available in a variety of languages including English, French, Hungarian Italian, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
- This site documents the Faq-O-Matic. The Faq-O-Matic is a CGI-based system that automates the process of maintaining a FAQ (or Frequently Asked Questions) list. Latest stable version is 2.721, 2004-08-21.
GnuPG - FAQ
- A question and answer document on all facets of GnuPG (GNU Privacy Guard), GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage. Latest version 1.6.3, 2003-07-30. Also available in French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- A detailed guide on how to ask technical questions that will result in a satisfactory answer. Useful for all levels of Linux users. Translated into many languages. (2008)
Internet FAQ Archives - Online Education
- An archive of Usenet FAQ postings plus FAQs from other sources. N.B.: There are Linux-related FAQs in the Documents link -http://www.faqs.org/docs/ - but many of them have not been updated in a while.
Koha (Open Source Library System) FAQ
- All about Koha, the world's first open source intergrated library system developed in New Zealand and now found in libraries around the world. (2010)
Linux NFS FAQ
- A Linux NFS development web site; includes a FAQ which provides an introduction to NFS as implemented in the Linux kernel and links to developers' sites, mailing list archives, and relevant RFCs (Request for Comments).
Linux Return To Castle Wolfenstein FAQ
- Known issues and frequently asked questions for RTCW 1.41. (2004) According to the author the game was released in 2002-2003 and the FAQ is up-to-date.
Linux SATA RAID FAQ
- This document discusses SATA RAID controllers and how to differentiate true hardware RAID controllers from the software RAID controllers. (2009)
- A comprehensive FAQ that covers all aspects of the SSH protocol suite of network connectivity tools. Also available in Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, and Japanese. (2005)
- A resource site for Oracle users. In addition to the FAQ, there are message boards, sample code, books, links, job listings, tools, USENET archives, mailing list archives, forums, scripts, and tools.