Change a URL
Submit a URL
- A fast, no-frills, CLI (Command Line Interface)-based podcatching client for Linux and other platforms.
GNUpod - GNU FSF Project
- A collection of Perl scripts to enable use of iPods under GNU/Linux; includes documentation and links to other iPod-related free software.
- A platform independent GUI (Graphical User Interface) for the iPod using GTK2.
Juice - the Cross-Platform Podcast Receiver
- A cross-platform podcast receiver, allowing users to capture and listen to podcasts anytime, anywhere. Formerly called iPodder.
- A podcast aggregator with support for RSS, BitTorrent feeds, and automatic playlist creation.
The gPodder Media Aggregator
- A podcast receiver/catcher written in Python utilizing PyGTK for its graphical interface. Latest stable release is 2.0, 2009-09-15.
Links Pages Generated by
Copyright © 2002-2012
Barbara E. Irwin
Copyright © 2002
Webmaster for LoLL
This page was last updated
Wed Jan 25 12:51:11 2012